For all your home or building’s air quality needs in Boston and nearby areas, the team at New England Clean Air is here to help. We’ve spent years helping Massachusetts residents breathe easier by offering solutions that are safe, effective, and extremely efficient. Now it’s time to help you! Even if your air isn’t perfect yet, we can help get it there.
Whether you’re looking for cleaning formats, installation of products to help with your allergies, or just need an explanation of what’s going on with your HVAC system, New England Clean Air has you covered. We have years of experience helping families across Massachusetts breathe better, so call us today to set up a consultation.
We Keep Our Clients Safe and Healthy
While convenience and comfort are also big parts of our role to clients, our primary services involve removing contaminants and pollutants that may risk your health. For instance, did you know that many homes have dangerous levels of formaldehyde in them? It’s true! This compound often comes from other construction materials or items inside the home.
Here are some other possible risks when it comes to poor indoor air quality:
- Mold and mildew: These can cause or exacerbate respiratory issues such as allergies and asthma, and also may lead to additional health risks like lung infections.
- Airborne bacteria: These can also cause or worsen respiratory issues, and it also leaves you vulnerable to additional health problems such as pneumonia.
- Radon gas: This colorless odorless gas is a byproduct of the natural breakdown of uranium in soil, rock, and water that seeps into the air inside your home. It’s completely undetectable without proper testing, which can lead to health risks in the future.
- Odors: While this isn’t necessarily a risk factor for your health, it can be very unpleasant if you’re living in an area with strong smells constantly filling the air. You might feel sick all the time or suffer from headaches as a result.
Luckily, we’re here to prevent these issues and more!
Our Air Quality Services
We offer all the following air quality solutions to our clients:
- UV air purification: These state-of-the-art systems get rid of harmful contaminants in the air, leaving only fresh, clean air that’s safe for you and your family.
- Dryer vent and air duct cleaning: These are often overlooked when it comes to air quality, but they’re equally as important! Having clean lines ensures that your clothes dry thoroughly and quickly, which also helps stop the growth of mold.
- Mold removal: Since this fungus thrives in moist conditions, it can be a big risk factor for poor indoor air quality. We have the tools and experience necessary to remove mold from inside your home or business.
- Carbon monoxide testing: This is another vital product that we offer because carbon monoxide gas poisoning is unfortunately more common than you may think.
- Crawlspace services: If you’re having an issue with moisture or poor ventilation, we’ll help you quickly and affordably solve those problems.
- Odor removal: Finally, we can help with any smells that may be permeating the air in your home. We have a variety of ways to make it smell like new again!
For more on any of our air quality services in Boston or surrounding areas, speak to the team at New England Clean Air today.