For all your air quality needs in Reading, from dryer vent and duct cleaning through air purification and numerous other areas, the team at New England Clean Air is here to help. We’ve been providing New England with the very best in air quality solutions for years, and we’re dedicated to providing you with an environmentally safe work environment together with exceptional service.
We can provide you with a one-time cleaning or schedule regular cleanings as needed and for as long as needed. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will work with you to develop a plan that will keep your air quality healthy and safe. Our team is licensed, bonded and insured, ensuring the highest level of safety for you and your home or business. Read on to learn more about our services.
How We Serve You
Our air quality services at New England Clean Air are comprehensive and wide-ranging. We cover all of the following areas:
- Dryer vent cleaning: Uncontrolled airflow through the vent can lead to fire danger, lint buildup and mold growth. A professional cleaning will get your vents back into shape so that you can avoid several potential issues.
- Duct cleaning services: We know how important it is to keep the air your family breathes as safe and healthy as possible. We’ll work with you to assess each duct’s condition, find any problems or issues that need attention, and provide thorough duct cleaning services .
- Carbon monoxide testing: A simple test by our technicians can help you ensure that the levels of carbon monoxide in your home aren’t dangerous for you and your family.
- Air purification: Whether you’re looking for a single unit or an entire-home solution, we can help by providing UV air purifiers , high-efficiency air filter units and more.
- Sanitization and odor removal: We know that nothing puts a damper on living or working in your home like strong odors or unsanitary conditions. We can identify the source of the problem and either eliminate it on-site or provide you with recommendations for further action.
- Mold remediation: If you suspect that you’ve got a mold problem, we can conduct testing to confirm and then remove the mold. We carry products that kill and prevent mold growth for future use if necessary.
- AC and blower motor cleaning: Our technicians can disassemble your system and clean it thoroughly, getting rid of accumulated dust and debris.
Issues We Help Prevent
Not only do we make your home or building more comfortable, we also remove several contaminants that can lead to various respiratory and related risks. Possible symptoms here include:
- Itching, burning eyes
If you’re experiencing these symptoms with no other explanation, the problem could be contamination within your air system. Contact the New England Clean Air team today to request services or schedule a consultation for any of our Reading air quality solutions.