If you’ve been looking for the very best duct cleaning and other air quality services in Wakefield or other parts of Massachusetts, look no further. The team at New England Clean Air is here to help with all your duct cleaning, air purification and various other indoor air quality needs in the neighborhood.
Our professional technicians are well-versed in the nuances of getting your home’s HVAC system back into tip top shape. Whether you require duct cleaning or air purification, we’ve got your needs covered. Call us today to learn about any of our programs.
We Keep Your Home Healthy
Through our variety of air quality services, we help prevent a variety of potential health and related hazards that you might otherwise be exposed to. These include:
- Allergy triggers: Dust, pollen, pet dander and other allergens can aggravate respiratory problems and trigger asthma attacks.
- Mold: Mold spores can cause a wide variety of health problems, from mild allergic reactions to serious respiratory illnesses.
- Tobacco smoke: Secondhand smoke is dangerous for everyone, but it’s especially harmful to children, the elderly and expectant women.
- Flies, cockroaches and other pests: Insects can cause rashes, impact asthma symptoms and spread disease.
- Carbon monoxide leaks: This colorless, odorless gas is particularly hazardous because it’s nearly impossible to detect without a carbon monoxide detector. It can be incredibly dangerous for your health.
- General pollutants: Everyday pollutants like cigarette smoke or paint fumes can aggravate respiratory problems or cause other medical issues. Let us help you with any of these concerns and more through our air testing programs.
Luckily, we prevent any of these issues from taking place.
Solutions We Provide
We do so through the use of several high-quality air cleaning solutions, including:
- UV air purification: Ultraviolet (UV) light destroys airborne contaminants, including mold, bacteria and viruses.
- Air duct cleaning: Our team of professionals uses powerful vacuums and advanced techniques to clean every inch of your ductwork.
- Dryer vent cleaning: High-efficiency dryers accumulate built up lint from the air. Intentionally clogged vents can cause a house fire, so let us perform a thorough service for your home’s dryer venting system.
- Carbon monoxide detectors and testing: This device is a potentially lifesaving addition to your home safety arsenal. Let us install one in your home and test it regularly to ensure that you and your loved ones are always safe from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- AC and blower motor cleaning: Over time, dust and other contaminants can build up on the motors of your air conditioner or heating system, causing them to work harder and eventually fail. Our team can clean these components and help prolong their lifespan.
- Mold remediation: If you’ve discovered mold in your home, our professionals can remove it completely and prevent it from coming back.
- Odor removal services: Pets, smoke, food and other odors can be difficult to get rid of. Let us help you eliminate any offensive smells from your home.
For more on any of our air quality services in Wakefield, MA, speak to the staff at New England Clean Air today.