You want the cleanest air you can get in your Wakefield, N.H., home, and the way to achieve this is by scheduling service with New England Clean Air. We keep the air in your home clean and healthy with air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and UV air purifier installation.
Here in rural New Hampshire, we don’t worry much about pollution. We don’t have lots of factories, traffic, wildfires or smog. But just because the air outside our homes is fresh and clean doesn’t mean the air inside is.
Wakefield is a historic town and many old buildings still stand today. Although they are beautiful, these old buildings tend to harbor more dust, dirt and contaminants that can settle in your air ducts. Construction isn’t as tight as with newer buildings, and some HVAC systems are old.
These contaminants in your air ducts can cause symptoms such as:
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Trouble breathing
At first you may think you just have a cold, but when the symptoms linger for weeks or months, you may start to realize that it’s your home that’s making you sick. New England Clean Air can help. We provide:
- Air Duct Cleaning — Our special air duct cleaning brushes remove all traces of dirt, dust, pollen and more from your vents. Then we vacuum it up and you’re left with fresh, clean air.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning — A clogged dryer vent can cause a fire. You may clean your lint screen every time you use your appliance, but it isn’t enough. You need dryer vent cleaning at least annually to be safe.
- UV Air Purifier Installation — Kill microbes, mold spores, bacteria, viruses and other pathogens before they enter your home with a UV air purifier. We install these in your HVAC system where the light sanitizes the air before it enters your home.
- Mold Remediation — Even if you don’t see mold, you may be able to smell it. Mold in your home can make your family seriously ill. We remove mold completely and thoroughly.
- Sanitizing & Odor Removal — Do you have a pervasive odor you don’t know the source of? Call us. We’ll find the problem and clean it up for you.
- Lifetime Services — You have enough to worry about — rely on New England Clean Air for your annual HVAC maintenance chores.
- Crawl Space Cleanup & Waterproofing — The crawl space underneath your home may be harboring standing water, mold or critters. We clean and waterproof crawl spaces.
- A/C Coil Cleaning — If your A/C coils aren’t clean, your system is working overtime to cool your home. We clean evaporator and condenser coils.
- A/C Blower Motor Cleaning — Neglecting your A/C’s blower motor could cause your unit to break down. Pair this service with A/C coil cleaning for best results.
Wakefield Homeowners Depend on New England Clean Air
Now more than ever, clean air and healthy lungs are important. Call New England Clean Air today to schedule a service at your Wakefield, N.H., home.