Other Air Cleaning Services
Apart from air duct, dryer vent cleaning, and UV purification, we also provide a host of other services including the following:
- Mold Remediation: Our clients count on us to keep the air in their homes and businesses fresh and clean, and that means getting rid of any mold your building is harboring. Whether it’s in your damp basement, under your sink where you had a leak or in your bathroom where your exhaust fan is inadequate, we clean up the mold and strategize with you to keep it at bay in the future.
- Sanitizing and Odor Removal: Odors are a sign that something is amiss. It’s nature’s way of telling us we aren’t completely safe. Whether the odor in your Maine or New Hampshire home or business comes from smoke, mold, animals or another source, we clean it up so everyone can breathe easily again. Call New England Clean Air today, and find out what services you need to get the air in your home or business fresh and clean again.
- Lifetime Services: To help you keep your home’s air clean and clear year-round, we offer lifetime services to our residential and commercial customers in Maine and New Hampshire. Rely on us to provide you with a reusable electrostatic air filter as well as regular maintenance for your A/C, air ducts and dryer.
- Crawl Space Waterproofing & Encapsulation: We also offer homeowners waterproofing and encapsulation services for the crawl spaces under their homes. Crawl spaces are often damp and dirty, moldy and peopled with critters, whether they’re in New Hampshire, Maine or anywhere else. The rank air from these spaces wafts up into your home, affecting your enjoyment of your property as well as your health. When you rely on us for waterproofing or encapsulation, we clean up these spaces and cover them with heavy plastic, affixing it permanently to the ground so that your home is properly protected.
- A/C Cleaning Services: Your air conditioner is an important system in your home or at your business. Without cool air, you’ll lose customers. At home, it’s hard to sleep, eat, work or enjoy life when it’s too hot. To keep your A/C in top shape, you should get it serviced regularly. At New England Clean Air, we offer A/C coil and blower motor cleaning services. We make sure all the important parts of your A/C are clean and in good working order. It helps keep your A/C working efficiently and reliably. Plus, it cuts down on dust and dirt being blown through your home every time the A/C turns on.